Buzz around with this amazing bee craft!
The texture of bubble wrap is the perfect way to recreate a beehive at home. This craft is a fantastic way to have fun and to educate kids about bees and their unique habitat!
Note: You’ll be busy as bee making this fun project!
- Paint the bubble wrap yellow.
- Add a little bit of orange on top of yellow paint.
- Place a sheet of white paper on top of the bubble wrap and gently rub to transfer the paint. Gently peel the paper off the bubble wrap and turn it right side up on the table to dry.
Add some bees:
- Dip your thumb or finger in yellow paint and stamp it around the beehive (as shown in the picture below)
- Use either the black marker or paint to fill in the details on your honey bees!
** TOILET PAPER BEE HIVE**
We were so impressed with this awesome beehive craft that we just had to pass it on. Learn about bees, repurpose a few empty cardboard rolls, and discover that a hexagon has six sides with this brilliant craft by Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational.
Things you’ll need:
- toilet paper rolls
- ruler, pencil
- paper clips
See the website for instructions:
Click here to view the website